Light in Darkness Ministry is dedicated to the task of helping women who are in trouble. Most of our teams focus on conversational evangelism in strip clubs and are reaching out to the ladies trapped in the sex industry. We seek to assist them spiritually and in practical ways to be able to begin new lives.
- We raise awareness of trafficking and the plight of ladies trapped in the sex industry through speaking in churches and groups.
- We train and equip people to join us in the fight through seminars and training classes.
- We form ladies into ministry teams who meet weekly to go to clubs and other sex industry businesses.
- Our method is low key and Spirit led. We work in small teams of two or three women per club. We pray for God to set up divine appointments for us as we engage people in conversation.
- We hope to befriend and build relationships. We share the message of Christ in a testimonial way and offer help and resources in a practical way also.
- Prayer is a foundation and thousands of people pray for our evangelism teams. Some pray on-site in the parking lots of the clubs and others pray at home or at churches.
- We do projects for the women in the sex industry to demonstrate God’s love. These methods include giving holiday gift bags to the ladies on every major holiday. Churches also supply us with prayer blankets, Bibles, Bible study materials, baked goods and other food items to take in, and school supplies and gifts for their children.
- We partner with the Hope Center in Indianapolis for long term housing for those wanting out of that life. They are the largest facility in the world for the long term healing and restoration of trafficked women. Check out their website at: hopecenterindy.org
Bring light and hope to women trapped in the sex industry by giving to Light in Darkness today!
Contact us to learn more about beginning a Light in Darkness team in your town …